it’s thursday, or at least i think it is. i’ve blurred the last week of my life together so you probably shouldn’t trust me on the date or time right now.
without sharing to much information… let’s just officially state that i’m going through some ‘life changes’ (how lifetime does that sound-ha) and have some more time on my hands for the time being.
i’m trying to keep a very positive attitude (which honestly isn’t hard) and keep busy with some of my favorite things.
so without further ado, i’d like to introduce you to my favorite breakfast.
The Avocado Smash.
- 2 pieces of your favorite toast//this morning I used farm bread from a bakery down the street named Sage
- 1/2 an avocado//I also use the side without the seed first, if you leave the seed with the rest of the fruit it will keep it from browning
- 4-6 dashes of Tapatio sauce// or your favorite hot sauce will do
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
- juice of one lime
1. you’ll want to just mash it all together in a small bowl, I usually just use a fork to do this.
2. spread onto toast
3. top with a few lettuce pieces
4. drizzle the tiniest bit of olive oil and or truffle oil on top
5. devour …