Hi friends, it’s September! Like most people I’m a little astonished that it’s here already and honestly do have a slight anticipation for fall. I thought it would be fun to share my September playlist with you all in case anyone was looking for some new/old songs to add to their on collection.
I don’t create a playlist every month but try to do it at least once a season.
Here is my September list- please have in mind that I recently attended a bluessgrass concert and spent a few days in the mountains. This play list is pretty folky so if that’s your thing cool and if it’s not my apologies!
1. Lilac Wine covered by Miley Cyrus
2. 21st of May by Nickel Creek
3. Don’t think Twice, It’s All Right covered by Joan Baez
4. Dance Dance covered by Mumford and Sons
5. Dear John covered by Norah Jones and Ryan Adams
6. Live and Die by The Avett Brothers
7. Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight by Amos Lee
8. Fare Thee Well (Dink’s Song) by Oscar Isaac, Marcus Mumford
9. To Ohio by The Low Anthem
10. Heart’s on Fire by Passenger
11. Trouble by American Authors
12. Ramona by Night Beds
13. Budapest by George Ezra
14. Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show
15. No Concern of Yours by Punch Brothers
16. Landslide covered by Dixie Chicks
17. I’ll Go On Downtown covered by Cory Morrow and Tanya Cargill
18. Three Days by Pat Green
19. Funtimes in Babylon by Father John Misty
20. Sun, Arise by Phosphorescent
21. Man on Fire by Edward Sharpe and the Magentic Zeros
22. Lady On the Water by Blizen Trapper
23. Hey Doll by Deer Tick
24. Latch-Acoustic by Sam Smith
25. If I Had a Boat by James Vincent McMorrow
26. Come Out of the Woods by Matthew and the Atlas
27. Shine by Benjamin Francis Leftwich
28. FortyFive by Bootstraps
(P.S. I linked the best youtube versions of the songs on the artists name, I found all the songs but one- enjoy!)
I created the playlist on our Spotify account so if you are on there feel free to just listen there. I tried to put the songs in an order that was pleasant for listening but feel free to just try out one you haven’t heard before or something you’ve forgotten about.
On Spotify: sethcolby10 and the playlist is titled September
Like I’ve said before music is magic and when I take the time to make playlists for myself it’s like a nice little gift I can keep giving myself all month.